Học sinh tiếng Anh là gì?
Đáp án: student
Phát âm: UK /ˈstjuː.dənt/ – US /ˈstuː.dənt/
Định nghĩa: a person who is learning at a college or university (một người đang học tại một trường cao đẳng hoặc đại học):
- a law/philosophy/medical student
- a full-time/part-time student
- He was a student at the University of Chicago.
- a graduate/postgraduate student (= one who has completed a first degree)
- a student teacher/nurse/doctor (= a person training to become a teacher, nurse, etc.)
- The railcard allows students and young people to travel half-price on most trains.
- I prefer teaching methods that actively involve students in learning.
- We try to treat our students as individuals.
- I’ve got two bright students, but the rest are average.
- The course is intended for intermediate-level students.